- Sourced/Produced in Java & Sumatra, and Roasted in Malaysia.
- One of the Must Do’s in the Bucket List.
- The World’s Most Exclusive Coffee.
- Made from 100% pure genuine Kopi Luwak Specialty Arabica coffee beans, which are grown in small quantities at places with high altitudes.
- Only 10% of Arabica beans produced in the world are considered of Specialty quality.
- The Kopi Luwak is laboratory tested by Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute (Puslitkoka) [www.iccri.net].
- Superbly aromatic bouquet coffee, with ultra-smooth texture and rich taste unrivalled by any other coffee.
- Made for the true blue coffee connoisseurs who want nothing but genuine pure Kopi Luwak.
- Perfect Gift Item for Adventurous Gastronomes.
- Available in sachets for ease of consume.
Step 1: Place around 10 grams of Exotica Kopi Luwak’s ground coffee into a French press.
Step 2: Add approximately 100ml~150ml of hot water (91ºc ~ 96ºc). Using a spoon, slowly stir the brew.
Step 3: Put the filter assembly on top of the French press and leave the coffee brew for 3~5 minutes.
Step 4: After distillation is done, grasp the handle, begin plunging the filter. Make sure not to plunge too fast in order to avoid hot coffee from spurting out.
Step 5: Slowly pour the coffee into a coffee cup. Let it set for a minute to allow the sediment to settle down and the world’s most exclusive coffee is ready to be served.
Keep the coffee beans of ground coffee in a tightly sealed container. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Halal, GMP, MeSTI